River Grove board meetings are on the third Thursday of EVERY month.
River Grove on the Trail is a 119 home subdivision located on Merritt Island, Florida, 3.5 miles south of SR520 (Merritt Island Causeway).
Boasting three lakes, and a fishing pier on the Indian River, River Grove provides a vibrant Florida lifestyle for it’s homeowners.
Brevard County Property Appraiser Information
- Property Appraiser’s Main Page
- Map Search
- Subdivision Plat for Phase 1
- Subdivision Plat for Phase 2
- Subdivision Plat for Phase 3
The subdivision plats may be viewed using the free Adobe Reader. To get Adobe Reader click here.
(The information on this page is for information only).
Miscellaneous Community Information:
River Grove Lake Information:
There have been dead fish in Lake 2 which the Board had removed. We are calling Florida Fish and Wildlife to see if they can determine the cause. If a cause is found, we will post it to let you know. Below are some relevant documents:
Volunteers and Community Maintenance Committees:
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact any Board member.
A Few Reminders…
- MOST OF OUR HOMES HAVE WELL WATER IRRIGATING THEIR PROPERTY. THE RESIDUE OFTEN TIMES STAINS OUR SIDEWALKS, DRIVEWAYS AND STREETS WITH RUST OR MOLD. PLEASE NOTE ARTICLE 2.6 MAINTENANCE REQUIRES EACH HOMEOWNER TO MAINTAIN THEIR PROPERTY IN A CLEAN, WELL-APPEARING CONDITION WHICH MAY REQUIRE OCCASIONAL POWER WASHING OF THE AFOREMENTIONED AREAS. THANK YOU.
- Trash pickup is Monday for recyclables, yard waste and regular garbage, and Thursday for regular garbage again.
- Please take in your garbage containers the same day they are emptied. When placing papers in the recycle bins, please place an object on top so the papers don’t blow away.
- Boulevard trees need to be trimmed so that anyone walking on the sidewalk doesn’t get hit by the tree’s branches. There are also a few boulevard trees still leaning from past hurricane seasons.
- Do not drain excess pool water into the street! The water flows into our lakes and changes the chemical balance, destroying fish and plants.
Any fireworks that fly are illegal and, therefore, prohibited in our community. Residents are encouraged to notify the police of any seen violators. In addition to being illegal, fireworks that fly present a significant fire hazard and, as such, it is in everyone’s best interest to prevent their use. Please respect your neighbors when using legal fireworks by cleaning up any residue from your use.